Keep your fridge or lunchbox super witchin' with these gorgeous & unique handmade beeswax wraps made especially for Wytchcraft!
Using locally sourced Pure cotton, Tasmanian Beeswax, Organic coconut oil, Pine Gum Resin, These Limited packs are eco-friendly & give Mother Nature a helping hand by reducing your footprint by helping to reduce not only your food waste but your plastic waste.
Beeswax Wraps are perfect to keep fresh herbs, fruits & cheese much fresher for longer. They are a wonderful alternative to cling wrap & disposable containers & make perfect food covers for your fridge.
Beeswax wraps are a welcome addition to your sacred space, keeping your herbs longer, jars covered & bits and bobs in funky, earthy wraps.
not to mention the smell. just Divine.
Each Pack features 3 Sizes:
1 x Small 18cm x 23cm
wraps a muffin, cupcake, selection of biscuits
1 x Muffin 22cm x 24cm
wraps a packet of herbs, a whole apple/pear/orange chopped
1 x large 31cm x 33cm
wraps a sandwich, a small packet of cheese, covers a salad bowl
+ Benefits of Beeswax Wraps +
• An alternative to plastic wraps, are re-usable, natural, last 6-12 months when looked after and can be used in the same way as you would plastic.
• The heat from your hands warms the wax and makes it pliable & able to maintain its shape, making it perfect for bowl covers or wrapping food for the fridge or lunchbox!
• They are naturally anti-bacterial due to the beeswax, coconut oil and pine gum resin.
• Easy to clean, simply run under cool water with no detergent and hang to dry!
• Wraps can easily be refreshed by placing them on baking paper and putting them in direct sunlight for half an hour up to 1 hour.
• When they have come to the end of their life they can be composted or retouched with wax.
+ Beeswax Wraps are NOT microwave safe +
Made to Oder in Launceston, Tasmania
Due to the nature of this product, I do not do exchanges or returns for change of mind.